Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 5, 2009

    第二天每有freya的日子!
    Went skool today! woke up late but still need to rush down due to some VIP visits!
    today very forgetful =/ hahas!
    Around afternoon head over to ikea to get some stuff!
    so meet the rest of them at ikea!
    FunFunFun!! =DD
    the meatball is super delicious as usual lah! =D hahas
    had a long day today!
    after ikea went back skool! Sorry to trouble my baobei minmin!
    i made her go here and there... =/ felt so bad and guilty! =(
    I'm sorry minmin! <33
    haha! shall continue our "work" for co-op tmr!
    went bugis with loves! MinMin and Jelly!! =D
    it was a nice shopping with them!
    laugh is wad we always do tgt! hahas
    after that! plan to go pray.. but i forgotten =(
    some other days then!
    Friday night wont be in sg le! =D
    hehes! MALAYSIA HERE I COME! =DD WOHOOO!!
    must miss me neh! =D
    Minmin wait for me! I WILL BE BACK ON MONDAY! =D wahahas!
    Someone please help me take care of my MinMin!
    ANYWAY!
    hope tmr will be a better day for me!
    Babyfreya! not at home nobody play with me!! SAD! misses her smile and playfulness!
    SO SAD!!
    wish my mama, freya and aunt recover asap! =)
    20 more days to my BIRTHDAY!! =D
    i'm FINALLY 18!! =D
    wahahaha!
    *laugh*
    Ciaos! shall continue blogging tmr! <33>
    暗恋不是错爱,而是完美的等待!
    I love you..

    No comments: