Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 4, 2009

    Happy birthday sihan!! =)
    Had a great day with minmin at the ndp preview! =DD
    after preview went ehub to celebrate sihan birthday!
    the singing section ends at 3am! after that went PSRP (PaSir Ris Park) to slack and wait for the first bus! =D
    reached home around 6am plus in the morning =D
    reached home rest awhile and went out the whole day with my mummy! and went ECP at night to celebrate my ah gong birthday!
    hahas!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH GONG!!
    Enjoy the outing with family!! =D such a great outing! =D
    anyway!
    all so fast 18 le! NOT FAIR!! =(
    sad nar! i still need to wait 21 more days =(
    then FINALLY i'm 18! =D
    did enjoy myself the whole day!! hahas
    getting more and more hyper!
    A few more hours... baby freya flying off to shanghai till end of NOV then come back =(
    i'm gonna miss her lots! all her laughter and everything!
    I decided to skip a few hours of skool to send her off later!
    =( Baby Freya i will miss you alot! shall webcam with her every night!! =DD
    Sad!
    No more Baby to play with me lerh! =(( hais!
    will post when i'm back from skool later on! =D Nitex!!
    Pictures for NDP preview and Sihan birthday celebration!
    Cheers!

    Fat,me,laopa,minmin,haikal and jelly!

    Fat,me and minmin!
    Sihan birthday cake! BLACK FOREST! =D




    Jelly,me and minmin
    Minmin and laopa!
    Fat,me,laopa and minmin

    Fat and me!

    Minmin,me and laopa!

    Couple of the day! =D Jelly & haikal
    Sweet neh!

    Laopa and haikal! SMILE!

    Me,laopa and Evelyn! wad are we doing? lols

    hmm.. don noe where jelly looking at! lols

    Minmin and me!! =D

    Such a big room!

    The Singer! HYS!! =D

    BoonPeng!

    Joel playing pool!

    Laopa face so red -.-

    Laopa and minmin!

    Here we go again!

    Talking photo at toilet -.- hahas

    Me and Jelly sweet!

    Haha! haikal and me disturb jelly while she aiming =D

    oo wad are those guys doing!! poor guy! lols

    Lets see how laopa play pool!

    hmm.. wad are they waiting for?!

    Liqi and Fat!

    They are so high!! =D

    Me,laopa and minmin!



    Lindy and esther


    Me and Laopa!
    Haikal, jelly and me!
    Me and minmin!
    NDP Preview with minmin!! =DD

























    No comments: