Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 18, 2009

    Today found out that i have neglect my blog very long since malaysia trip =D
    lazy to post..
    Today
    went doc today, as per normal..
    because my stomach hurts =(
    hais
    sad! i shall recover real soon! =D
    after doc, went kem meet lao pa they all for breakfast!
    went back to skool after that!
    went to find teacher pass her the mc for today's morning lesson!
    and went to mr daniel lesson.. =/ slack there! and
    found out that i haven't pass up all my assignment..
    and
    i shall buck up now..
    cause lots of projects coming x_x and first week of sep must pass up le =(
    after lesson, as usual went co-op then went tm meet minmin and to collect the cake
    and went back to skool after having our early dinner!
    asked zaidi group to come down for the celebration for all august babies
    it includes me! =D
    and i'm the youngest among all the august babies!
    M18! HERE I COME!! =D wahahahaha!
    FINALLY can happily let them check IC =x lols
    wahahas!
    After that went tm with minmin and jelly to buy friendship anklet(me,minmin and Jelly!) =D
    LOVE THEM MAN! after that went a quick shopping spree for myself =D
    wahahas! and bought 2 legging! after that went tamp1 and went to find wilson!
    bought him BBT and went shopping with my loves again! =D after that went home sweet home!!
    cant wait for my coming birthday celebration with loves
    wohooo!!
    lets wish all 19th aug babies! a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    2 birthday girl and 3 birthday boy!!
    (xijie,sabrina,zhijie,liangbin and chester!!)
    Shall end here! will post pictures asap! =D
    LOVES! MINMIN! AND JELLY! =D
    shall see them tmr! =DD happy shopping to us again =D
    nitex!
    To someone special!:
    i love you! and i will wait for you!
    boy i miss you!

    No comments: