Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 13, 2009

    Boo! i'm sick again =( MC! MC! MC!
    but still rush back to skool for some stuff and minmin pei me! =D
    So sweet of her!
    hahas!
    after doing finish my things! planned to go trish hse to make sushi! but wasnt feeling that well and both of us are tired!
    and both of us went home sweet home!!
    i need more rest =)
    hahas cause many fun and event are all out there for me!! =D
    cant give it a miss =D
    cause having fun is wad i always do! =D hahas
    but before i have much much fun out there! i must recover asap! =D hahas
    GOD BLESS ME!! =D
    Hope trish will bring the sushi she made for me =x lols hahas
    if she didnt means she is evil!! =D
    wahahahas!
    by saying this i wont feel guilty at all =x lols
    is her job! =x
    lols! hahas
    Love Girlfriends and him**
    Still wondering shld i approch him with all my hidden feeling? weird eh?
    =/ narh.. shall see =x
    hehes

    No comments: