Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 16, 2009

    Oh no! i have neglected my Blog for a few days =/
    lols!
    shall buck up! =D
    hahas!
    15/7/2009
    when movie with my babes!
    we watched The Haunting In Connecticut

    This movie not bad la.. but some of it very gross =D
    a little scary =D but to me still scary!
    hahas!
    worth watching it! =D
    after watching movie! HOME SWEET HOME! =D
    Nth happen much ytd =D
    16/7/2009
    Today had a great day in skool! =D
    Do some flim shooting in class! so cool! =D
    hahas! and had some theory lesson too!
    But did not really pay attention =D cause i'm playing FACEBOOK! =D
    hahas!
    after skool went home!
    waiting for buses at inter then in the end kana followed by ah pek!
    nvm! i still bo chup.. then i msg minmin! she say i ah pek killer! zzz
    that so evil of her! lols
    so suay! he alight same bus stop as me, and after i alight he talk to me in hokkien ask me i stay here arh? lols! i super scare then i don care faster walk home x_x
    then saw precious baby freya! then play with her awhile then went home and prepare for my JAP classes =D
    (Hope i wont have nightmare tonight! lols
    BLESS ME!)
    After preparing! went to my aunt hse =D
    and went JAP class tgt with her =D
    Each and every time i attended my jap class.. i have the same happy feeling =D
    cause i enjoy learning it =D
    and my sensei was so funny! he made all his lesson very exciting and intresting too! =D
    hahas!
    shall end here!
    GOOD NIGHT!

    Overdue Photos =D

    Fabian's hat!


    Thats my spec! cool right? Tricia enjoy! =D hahas look at how she enjoy taking photos with my spec! =D

    No comments: