Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 7, 2009

    Today was late for skool as usual =)
    shall buck up le! no more late for skool!!
    Projects and class test are all round the corner!!
    PRICILLA YOU CAN DO IT! JIA YOU!! Dont give up!
    Shall look for part time job!! cause Nikon Camera is waiting for me!! =D
    wohoo!! hope i can get it before Nov? =/ hope so!
    wahahas!
    co-op stock taking offical day is on the wed! i left with one half day finishing up my stock counting tmr! POOR ME and Co-op helper!
    GOGOGO!! =D
    JIA YOU GUYS!
    MINNY!! Tmr is your last paper le! jia you!!! after tmr you can play le!! =D
    just one day! keep it up ya! =D STUDY!!!!
    MINNY YOU CAN DO IT!! LOVE YOU!! =D
    Photobucket

    I admit that i dont have the guts to let you know how much i love you,
    the only thing i can do is wait.
    i willing to hide my feeling just to see your smile
    wo ai ni.

    No comments: