Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 9, 2009

    ^___________________^

    For you Sexy:

    Pricilla, My dearest bestfriends.

    Gickr helps you to pimp your myspaceAlign Center

    I have someone I treasure
    And for me it's a pleasure
    She's such a wonderful creature
    For she has a lot of interesting feature
    She is also a great person, and that's for sure
    Hope will still be best friends in the future

    One day will get old
    And stories will be told
    Someday you and I might get cold
    And Chapters from our life will be fold
    Sometimes we are weak enough to hold
    But for sure our memories will be treasure like gold

    I know it's early to say goodbye
    But what if our friendship would die?
    There's nothing to do but cry
    Then to see our eyes have run dry

    Hope you'll remember my dear friend
    Because in my heart its forever
    I know faith is a little bit clever
    But for sure there is no never

    I love you Sexy.
    Our powerful friendship, 10years and counting(:
    ..............................................................................................................

    MinC.

    No comments: