Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 8, 2009

    SURPRISE!

    Hey babylove. Let's start with our burning of fats session sooon. I want to burn my fats and become pretty girl. I want to be a pretty girl. Oops. Okay, I'm damn hungry right now and I'm crazy. Tomorrow will be jogging session. In the morning and evening? Hahahaa.
    I've something to show youu.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Yeah, I know you love me babylove.
    But continue to scroll down.

    Photobucket
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    喜.怒.哀.乐!
    You passed this time round.
    Photobucket Photobucket

    Alright, I'm just helping you to keep your blog alive. Stop neglecting your bubblylele.
    Seeyou soooon. Finally, photos are all uploaded.

    No comments: